Solutions for sustainable power distribution and efficient intelligent buildings are becoming lither and more adaptable, with new development in the IT and automation sector the potential of infrastructure across the world is boundless. India will become the third-largest economy by 2024, as per the World Economic League Table report published by Central European Business Review considering the massive growth in construction and inefficiencies, buildings alone contribute to about 40 % of the world’s total carbon footprint and therefore energy efficiency plays a critical role in cutting down the emission levels.
The SMAhome is the platform where industry leaders and top buyers like government procurement agencies and infrastructure giants, construction companies & builders come together to experience and explore the latest innovations in the smart building, security, and fire & safety sectors. This interactive pavilion is all set to open its doors to the abundant business & networking opportunities from 19 – 21 May 2022 at Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai.
India, the growing market for Smart home
- India ranked the third highest numbers of smart homes around the world in 2020.
- The Indian sensor market was forecasted to reach 145 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. In six years, it was expected to grow by over 40 million U.S. dollars.
- The revenue of the Smart Home market in India is expected to be 9.031,6 million U.S. dollars in 2025
(Source: Statista Research Department)
Why choose SMAhome by Secutech?
- Secutech India is the leading trade fair in its segment in India.
- SMAHome is a perfect platform for brands to launch their Cutting-edge innovation
- Located at the biggest sourcing hub Mumbai, India
- A strategic partner with key Indian industry associations
- SMAhome focuses on channel players: distributors and integrators
Key products on showcase
- Hardware and software for building automation
- Voice control home automation
- Digital door lock solutions
- Lighting control systems
- Management system for HVAC, alarms, home entertainment etc.
- Smart security solutions for high-end residential communities
- Colour touch screens
- CCTV and monitoring
- Fire protection and prevention devices
- Solutions for multi-site monitoring and security management (security and workplace attendance)
- Security solutions for industrial parks and high-tech zones, hotels and schools
- Intelligent parking systems: gates, barriers, ANPR, payment systems